Our Graduates are passionate individuals who use their talents to think independently together.
At BHP, we continue to seek diversity of thought, experiences, and perspectives in our future Graduates so we may best face the new challenges in a constantly changing world.
We look for students with a range of degrees that include (but not limited) to:
- Engineering: Mining, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mine Geotechnical, Civil, Metallurgy / Minerals Processing, Chemical, Construction, Environmental
- Technology: Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Software Engineering, Mathematics
- Business: Accounting / Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics Management
- Health Science: Safety, Health, Occupational Hygiene, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Medical Radiation, Toxicology
- Science: Earth Science / Geology (Honours / Masters), Hydrogeology, Environmental, Physics, Chemistry, Spatial Science (Surveying)
Your degree builds your knowledge, and we will develop your skills, so what will really make your application stand out are the more intangible attributes that cannot be easily taught.
We’re looking for Graduates that are flexible and resilient in the face of change, and who exhibit creativity in the ways they adapt to those changes. We want to hear from Graduates that thrive in team situations, who are approachable and open to the feedback of others, and conscientious and constructive in their own replies. Most of all we need Graduates that can think beyond short-term fixes and are excited by the challenge of improving the world in the long-term too.
If you think that you have these qualities, or others that we don’t even know we need yet apply today.