Check your shareholding
View your shareholding information and dividend payments and update your contact details.
- BHP Group Limited - shares owned through the Australian Securities Exchange.
- BHP Group Plc - shares owned through the London Stock Exchange.
- BHP Group Plc - shares owned through the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Manage your investment in BHP Group Limited with Computershare's new Investor Centre
Our Share Registrar, Computershare Investor Services provides shareholders with a secure online facility to assist you manage your investment with BHP Group Limited.
Electronic communication for shareholder
eTree is an initiative enabling BHP shareholders to register to receive electronic communications (emails with a link to an electronic version of the Annual Report, trading statements for the purchase or sale of shares, profit announcements and dividend statements). For each shareholder registering for electronic communications via eTree, we will make the following donations:
BHP Plc shareholders - A donation will be made to The Woodland Trust. All funds donated go to their many tree planting programmes. Register now - Plc (UK Principal Register) shareholders.
The eTree program is not yet available to BHP Plc shareholders on the South African Branch register.
Historic company equity issues
The details all major shares issued since 1979 including Rights, 1984 Subdivision, Bonus Issues, Share Purchase Scheme, Capital Reduction for OneSteel and BHP Steel Demerger.
- Historic company equity issues (PDF 144kb)
Updated Name Change Salient Dates on the JSE
BHP Billiton Plc has changed its name from BHP Billiton Plc to BHP Group Plc. The share code and ISIN number on the JSE will change and the updated salient dates and times in respect of the name change on the JSE will be as follows:
|Last day to trade in existing shares on the JSE prior to the change of name on the JSE
||Thursday 22 November 2018|
|Trading in the new name, share code and ISIN number (GB00BH0P3Z91) of BHP Group Plc and abbreviated name BHP on the JSE commences on
||Friday 23 November 2018
|Change of name, record date on the JSE||Tuesday 27 November 2018|
|CSDP and broker accounts of dematerialised shareholders are expected to be updated on||Wednesday 28 November 2018|
|Issue of new share certificates to certificated shareholders upon receipt of forms of surrender from||Wednesday 28 November 2018|
1. Share certificates in the name of "BHP Billiton Plc" may not be dematerialised or re-materialised after Thursday 22 November 2018.
2. Surrender forms have been posted to shareholders and are available on the company's website. Share certificates and surrender forms received after 12:00 on the Record Date will have their replacement certificates posted within 5 business days of receipt of surrender forms
3. The name change was registered with Companies House in the UK on 19 November 2018.
Form of Surrender (please refer to revised dates above).