Our Charter is central to everything we do. We are successful when:
– Our people start each day with a sense of purpose and end the day with a sense of accomplishment.
– Our teams are inclusive and diverse.
– Our communities, customers and suppliers value their relationships with us and are better off for our presence.
– Our asset portfolio is world class and sustainably developed.
– Our operational discipline and financial strength enables our future growth.
– Our shareholders receive a superior return on their investment.
– Our commodities support continued economic growth and decarbonisation.
Our Charter Values
Why our work matters
We supply resources essential for everyday life and economic development that can help address global challenges such as decarbonisation and sustainable development.
1. This includes contribution to suppliers, wages and benefits to employees, dividends, taxes, royalties and voluntary social investment. For more information refer to the Economic Contribution Report 2023.
2. Based on published unit costs of major iron ore producers as reported at 30 June 2023. For more information refer to the BHP Annual Report 2023.
3. Benchmarking is based on CY2022 data from Skam Associates and reported BHP data for CY2022. For more information refer to the BHP Annual Report 2023.
4. Largest copper miner resources on a contained metal basis, equity share. For more information refer to the BHP Annual Report 2023.
Get the latest BHP news, straight to your inbox
When news breaks, you'll be the first to hear out. Stay in touch with our latest updates, investor news and media releases.