Why not you?
Why not BHP?
At BHP, our purpose is to bring people and resources together to help build a better world. It's why we need the best and brightest to join our industry-leading Graduate and Internship Programs, if we are to deliver on our promise. Why not you?
A future at BHP. Why not you?
At BHP, we’re looking for the next generation of engineers. Not just anyone, but the best and brightest. Problem solvers who think big.
Engineers capable of helping find better ways to produce the resources essential for global economic development and a low carbon future.
You’ll be supported and motivated by our team of leaders to develop the leadership and technical skills to create a career that will have a lasting impact on not just you, but the world you live in.
Someone has to be responsible for that. Why not you? Why not BHP?
The program is open to engineering graduates and students from a range of backgrounds and degrees including (but not limited to):
• Engineering: Mining, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mine Geotechnical, Civil, Metallurgy / Minerals Processing, Chemical, Construction, Environmental
In addition to Engineering, we have graduate roles for a range of other backgrounds and degrees including:
● Science: Earth Science / Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental, Physics, Chemistry, Spatial Science (Surveying)
● Technology: Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Software Engineering, Mathematics
● Health Science: Safety, Health, Occupational Hygiene, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Medical Radiation, Toxicology
● Business: Accounting / Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics Management
What BHP stands for
Our purpose is to bring people and resources together to build a better world. In order to achieve that, we are committed to the following: