BBus / Independent
Christine has been a Director of BHP Group Limited and BHP Group Plc since October 2020.
Skills and Experience
Christine has extensive experience in both executive and non-executive roles with deep financial and public policy expertise, as well as valuable experience in large-scale capital projects and transformational strategy. Christine is currently a Non-executive Director of Stockland Limited, Medibank Private Limited and Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute; and was previously a Non-executive Director of Transurban Group, CSL Limited and Energy Australia Holdings Limited.
Christine has over 30 years’ executive experience in the financial and infrastructure sectors, including as the Chief Executive Officer of the GasNet Australia Group and as Co-Head of Unlisted Infrastructure Investments at Colonial First State Global Asset Management.
Other directorships and offices (current and recent):
- Non-executive Director of Medibank Private Limited (since March 2014).
- Non-executive Director of Stockland Limited (since August 2018).
- Non-executive Director of Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute (since July 2013).
- Former Non-executive Director of CSL Limited (from February 2011 to October 2020).
- Former Non-executive Director of Transurban Group (April 2012 to October 2020).
- Former Non-executive Director of Energy Australia Holdings Limited (from September 2012 to August 2018).
Board Committee memberships:
- Chair of the Remuneration Committee.
- Member of the Risk and Audit Committee.