- Vanguard Health – $7.59 million to set up and service two clinics in Central Queensland offering walk-in, drive-in, telehealth and regional outreach facilities to help ease the strain on public health facilities.Oz Harvest – $790,000 to help address food shortages for vulnerable people such as the elderly or those who are quarantined.
- Isaac Regional Council – $500,000 to provide financial support to local businesses that are ineligible for government subsidies or identified as ‘at risk’.
- Upper Hunter Community Service – $200,000 to support emergency relief vouchers and financial support for local resident to buy food, fuel and pay bills.
- Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service – $140,000 to help increase capacity of the medical rescue service during COVID-19.
- CQ Financial Services – $120,000 for capacity building support to expand the service to provide tailored advice for businesses facing financial hardship.
- Northern New South Wales Rescue Helicopter – $100,000 for the provision of emergency equipment and PPE for aircrew, medical staff and patients as they respond to COVID-19.
- Emergency and Long Term Accommodation Moranbah (ELAM) – $95,800 to provide food and social support through extra staffing to families and individuals in need.
For more information on projects supported in Queensland and New South Wales click here.