Bachelor of Applied Science (Computing), Honorary Doctor of Laws / Independent
Skills and experience:
Dion has extensive global executive experience, including in chief executive and operational roles. Dion served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of HP Inc. from 2015 to 2019 and after stepping down from his President and CEO role, remained at HP Inc. as a Director and Senior Executive Adviser until May 2020. Prior to joining HP in 2012, Dion held a number of senior executive roles at Lenovo Group Limited, including as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Product and Mobile Internet Digital Home Groups, and as Vice President and General Manager, South East Asia. Dion also has experience at Telstra Corporation as the General Manager Conferencing and Collaboration, and from 1987 to 2001 held various positions at Acer Inc., including as Managing Director, Acer UK.
Dion is currently a Non-executive Director of Intel Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Other directorships and offices (current and recent):
- Director of Intel Corporation (since 2020).
- Director of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (since 2017).
- Former President and Chief Executive Officer (from 2015 to October 2019), Director (from 2015 to May 2020) and Senior Executive Adviser (from November 2019 to May 2020) at HP Inc.
Board Committee memberships:
- Member of the Remuneration Committee.
- Member of the Sustainability Committee.